The Advantage Close Contact Saddle is ideal for hunter and equitation riders. This traditional looking saddle, with contrast leather foam panels, has a flatter seat, which is great for jumping. The padded flap with a concealed knee roll provides additional leg stability.
Flocked panels can be fitted to the horse by a professional fitter.This saddle offers a classic look that stands out in any show ring!
• Manufacturer lifetime warranty on the injection molded polymer tree
• Contrasting leather high density foam panels
• Hunt seat with padded flap
• Concealed pencil knee roll
• Nylon reinforced billet straps
Flap length is 14.5"
Seat size is 17"
Tree is Wide.
Stirrups and leathers are not included
The Henri de Rivel Advantage Close Contact Saddle is designed for beginner, amateur, or pleasure riders who enjoy jumping. The padded flaps, with knee assist, are for rider support and stability. A beautiful, traditional look is leather and flocked panels to make this saddle a fan favorite!